Blog entry by Samuel Miranda
In a recent release, Windows has brought built-in Android app installation integration.
But what if you want to install on Linux? Bluestacks is the answer.
Download Bluestacks on Linux that allows you to run Android on Linux on a virtual machine like environment without any issues.
Well, there is no direct Bluestacks available on Linux, so, it needs to be installed using Wine on Linux.
The steps are –
- Install a virtualization software such as VirtualBox, KVM, etc on your Linux system
- Next, create a VM and install Windows 10 on it
- Now go to Blustacks website and download it for Windows
- Install Bluestacks on Windows
- Next, install and use an android application on Bluestacks